Printer firmware update (3.7.0)
- 7x7 mesh bed levelling
- Possibility to switch between normal and stealth mode (MK3S + MMU2S only)
- Improved T-code load
- Change filament fix
- Eject filament contains ramming
- The informative message during switching between normal and stealth modes
- Improved behaviour when removing SD card
- Autoload disabled in sensor info menu
- Warning: We do not recommend using Octoprint with this version because of a known bug resulting in failed print after first load filament error.
MMU2S Unit firmware update (v1.0.5)
- This fw version improves mmu2 unit function when used with MK3S and MK2.5S printers with IR sensor. Especially T-code filament loading phase reliability was improved. It is now possible to resume print after MMU load fail detected by printer also by MMU button.